hi all

Catalystx

Reaction score
Hey guys,

so unfortunately i didnt get a manual wth my S3 and wouldlike to know what semof the error diagrams in the dashbard represent. i have been able to figure out the diagram for windscreen wiper fluid running low but there is anther that had poped up nce but it has not come back it looks kinda like a hydrant with an x in the middle.

Let me know wat u guys think.also is there any site that i can g on to get a glossary of these errors? (in -dash)

please let me know.

Thanks.

if its an 8L i've got my full set of manuals in the wallet etc..... dont really need them since i wrapped my car around a tree.... was keeping them as a memento but there just depressing me!!!:bye:

yeah it is an 8L... in other words the 99 model. but i have nly one problem......i am in jamaica. how can i get those from you though? i would really like to have them. let me know.

if u have the time for things like fed ex or so let me know and i will see how we can work something out.

I may have a friend in rngland but then i am not sure where he lives there. let me know man.

Thanks

also i am sorry to hear about your car. i cant imagine how that would feel if it werer me. make it worst i have the only one in my parish/state. and very few in country. :):rockwoot:

if you are unable to get the manuals to catalystx id be interested.but obviously he has 1st priorities .didnt think id ever hear about an s3 in jamaica,cool :respekt: :respekt: :respekt:

hahahaha lol. u would be so surprised. the only cars that we dont have are ferraris and lambos and this is because of some horse power issue with customs and clearance at the warf.

audies all BMWs 7 series 6 series x5 and 3 all mercades can be found here. sometimes it even surprises me because our import duties is at a 100 + times the cost of the cars if we buy a car for 40 thousand US we end up paying at least 80 thousand not including shipping cost.

we even have a couple porches but i have not seen any of the later models i am afraid :) but we do our thing.

big up fr the respect man!!

that should be 100 + % of the cost of the car :tocktock:

thats crazy.i bets its cool to drive around jamaica in the sun witha lovely car.fair play mate

cheers man.

i was looking at the audi r8 online :wub: ..... :sorry: :crying: that will never get here....