Smoothed & Colour Coded Engine Bay Covers - Anyone Want To Swap?

DPM

Site Sponsor
Site Sponsor
Reaction score
Website
www.dpmperformance.co.uk
I have smoothed and painted (metallic black) S3 engine bay covers which were done last summer but with selling the car i'm putting it back to standard so does anyone want to swap me for there standard covers? The covers could be repainted to any colour and with all the hard work of smoothing them being done it would be a simple respray job. Straight swap with your original covers and £25 or £250 without your original covers.

Thanks,

Damian @ DPM

Bay.jpg

i want it all but as im skint ill stick with the covers and boost hoses.:hubbahubba:

if you get no offers mines still available.lol.still havent recieved those boost hoses damian

So whats actually up for swops??? engine, coolant, battery and air filter covers???? cheers... ps i have a full set of mint originals!!!!

hows about hoses and polished bits???? they for swops / sale???

kewl mate. they good quality then??? whats the process you have used to get that finish... im at york (elvington) on monday if your goin down... could do a straight swop over??? scott

You need to sand them down to remove any texture, plastic seal and prime, sand again, then base coat and then finishing coat.

I won't be no mate, if you send all the cover plus the £25 to us we'll send the cover down to you the same day we recieve yours.

Damian @ DPM

yeh no probs mate. ill have a think about it and get back to ya. Thanx again. Scott