A3 3.2 s-line

peterchalkley

Reaction score
Hi... does anybody have pics of the new 2004 A3 3.2 s-line ?????

its the same as the sport but different wheels and different material for the inner setion of the seats and it says sline on some silver bits..

WOW!

I'm very interested in finally seeing the RS6's on the A3 - having seen a decent pic yet. A neighbour has just taken delivery of an A4 S-line with the RS6s. Looks great.

Agree with Richy though: apart from the wheels, it's just another manufacturer's "special edition" to boost sales and rid customers of ther hard earned lolly.

Will hopefully post some pics of a UK spec black s-line by the weekend, but for now here's a LHD with the Uk spec in Toucan yellow that I came across ..........

1098_ecc8b30d73a12ee780cb3185b828bb37.jpg

Thanks Newbie!

Why do they make car wheel arches so HUGE these days? 18 inch wheels, and they look almost small!

If I changed from my 225/45 R17 I'd probably go 235 or 245/40 R18 - the current boots look a bit thin in relation to the car and the size of the wheel. Perhaps that would fill out the arches more than the ones in the picture, without deviating too much from the circumference of my current tyres.