The S3's replacement & River Dance beached

Stewart

Reaction score
Website
www.oreton.com
A quick couple of snaps of my new LCR and also some of the River Dance cargo ship that was beached near to where I live, looks quite dramatic in real life.

Click on the images for full size :-

IMG_8460.jpg

IMG_8465.jpg

IMG_8413.jpg

IMG_8428.jpg

IMG_8431.jpg

IMG_8439.jpg

nice motor Stew,people by the ship look tiny

Looks really tidy mate! :thumbsup:

I've always thought the LCR is a nice looking motor, it looks especially nice in that red.

...Is that your better half in there too?

Fist photo: *click*

"Love, will you hide in the back please, you're spoiling the photos of the car"

Second photo *click*

<Stewart gets camera wrapped around his head>

:lmfao:

...So have they shifted that tub off the beach yet?

Regards,

Rob.

The wheels really suit the car mate:icon_thumright: Top job.
I love Lcr's n that colour, they really stand out.
You tax disk is upside down:cool:

very nice loking car. How would you rate it compared to the S3?

i always wondered if michael flatley knew how to sail a ship,obviously not.lol

AndyCollins said:
very nice loking car. How would you rate it compared to the S3?

Difficult question, they are like chalk and cheese but similar at the same time...

Build quality is definitely inferior, quality of materials shows but not massively so.

It's on coilovers already so the ride is very firm as was the S3. I havent had it long enough to rate and compare the handling but it's obviously a lot worse in the wet and I've already had some hairy moments.

Stewart said:
Difficult question, they are like chalk and cheese but similar at the same time...

Build quality is definitely inferior, quality of materials shows but not massively so.

It's on coilovers already so the ride is very firm as was the S3. I havent had it long enough to rate and compare the handling but it's obviously a lot worse in the wet and I've already had some hairy moments.

Hey Stewart, have you found the gearing longer in the LCR, like being able to hit over 60 in 2nd?