What do you launch your S3 at?

DaveMK^

Reaction score
Hey.

Im gonna be going to do some 1/4 runs shortly and wondered what revs you launch at? Also ESP on/off?

Thanks for any tips!

ESP off
5k but thats with a revo remap which you haven't got so 5.8 0-60 isn't what your going to acheive

Where did I say I was trying to achieve 0-60 in 5.8?

Hold it around 3500 RPM if you value your clutch.

im sorry but i run a 13.8 on standard clutch (but it broke the same day) and held it around 5.5 rpm and came off the clutch and it held just pulled like a train look at my vid vrs a scooby...

DaveMK^ said:
Where did I say I was trying to achieve 0-60 in 5.8?
Nor did I,just a bit of whatever creeping in mate as I and a few gave you good sound advice and you seemed to fly in the face of it so do as you will.

voorhees said:
Nor did I,just a bit of whatever creeping in mate as I and a few gave you good sound advice and you seemed to fly in the face of it so do as you will.

are you on crack?

Wouldn't this vary depending on wheels / tyres / suspension / engine modifications etc? :happy:

hehehe funny... a guy asks a simple question... gets a dig about 0-60 times.... i dont get it :banghead:

ESP off an around the 5k mark. Any less an it just bogs down. Also depends on the surface and weatehr conditions mind.

Without trying to sound real stupid how do you turn your ESP on/off?

peakey said:
Without trying to sound real stupid how do you turn your ESP on/off?

Press the ESP button to the right of the cup holder :icon_thumright:

You'll lose about 1000-1500rpm when you drop the clutch so you need to make sure that you launch about 1000rpm above your full boost level.