It has to go...

mazzy

Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
Sadly my S3 has to go...

I have just advertised it here and on Pistonheads, i know i should have chopped my fingers off... But the RS4 (B5) needs to arrive!!

http://audi-sport.net/classifieds/showproduct.php/product/1463/cat/500

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/360574.htm

I've even made a page with full pics, maybe i should post some in S3 pics or will someone do that for me?

www.mijperformance.com/s3

Let me know if im missing anything and what you think of it. Over the years i've been saying im selling it but with it being such a good car and not causing any probs i couldnt justify letting go :sadlike:

Maz.

11k and 92k miles...???? eeeek!

simch said:
11k and 92k miles...???? eeeek!
You know your stuff Si but if you look closely at the ad theres a call for a serious offer so I think the 11k tab is flexible

But if you ask for serious offers and put the indication at 11K, no-one whos even remotely serious about an S3 will offer that as they'll know the going rate.

Looks a well sorted car mate, got to have thought it's worth 10k plus with all that kit on - looks sweet.

Good luck selling and enjoy the RS4 - we had a demo 2007 estate in work that i took out and drove hard with the fleet manager - fantastic motor, what a niose!!

RS4 is tight in any guise

Hey Maz, B5 RS4 huh?, make sure you pay me a visit when that arrives mate! ;)

I'd like to add that this is a very clean example and very well set up when I had a go in it ages ago before he put the ARB's on, so god knows how well it handles now. Power delivery is very aggressive with minimal spool up of the turbo with the mods he has done, it's definitely quicker than my AmD stage1 anyway.(But not not RS6 quick haha :moa: ) :bye:

Good luck with the sale mate. :icon_thumright:

Well its a clean 90k, i have seen some really bad examples visit our workshop. It still drives like new...

Jojo its running 1 our own custom maps now and a new clutch, feels much better. I take it easy now anyway, pretty bored of the power.

RS4 will come your way soon... Just need to find a clean 1.

Maz.

mazzy said:
Well its a clean 90k, i have seen some really bad examples visit our workshop. It still drives like new...

Jojo its running 1 our own custom maps now and a new clutch, feels much better. I take it easy now anyway, pretty bored of the power.

RS4 will come your way soon... Just need to find a clean 1.

Maz.

What a car, looks really nice that mate. The hard part is finding someone to appreciate the hard work and money thats been put into the car to pay what your asking.
RS4 next hey - lucky man!!

Il be paying you a visit with mine soon i think mate!

Ash

ash_s3 said:
What a car, looks really nice that mate. The hard part is finding someone to appreciate the hard work and money thats been put into the car to pay what your asking.
RS4 next hey - lucky man!!

Il be paying you a visit with mine soon i think mate!

Ash

Cool, well to be honest i hope it goes soon. So what you coming over for??

Maz.

mazzy said:
Cool, well to be honest i hope it goes soon. So what you coming over for??

Maz.

an exhaust set-up similar to yours mate, maybe a boost pipe too!

my mate recently had an exhaust done at yours on his lupo gti, apparently it was the first you guys have done and he had a VXR style tip on it. I was very impressed with the quality of the work underneath!

Ash