Help & Advice needed!!

Jampublic

Taking it easy..
Reaction score
Ok so Prawn is picking his car up from Storm tomorrow after a little CC work! :) So being a social lad I thought I would pop over and say hello, which leads me to a problem!! :think:

So Prawn has 1.8T could be pushing 240bhp and lighter,we all know Dave's thought's on this! So just in case I end up driving near or around Prawn afterwards, I thought I best prepare my car now to avoid any left behind moments!! :sadlike:

Any suggestions? :)

According to lets torqueBHP his car will be producing 197Bhp per ton approx, yours 173, SO, get a 30Bhp moped to tow you and yours will be faster!

ha ha

I was thinking rain, but yes snow could be on the cards! ;)

I was thinking along the lines of making it lighter..;)

Remove;

spare tire
matts
cd cassette
empty glove box and other cubby holes
back seat
parcel shelf
passenger seat
plastic engine covers

Figured it might pay off! :readit:

Muhahahahahahaha......

It will be ****** interesting to see how the KO3S AGU and the CC1 S3 compare!

It's two against 1 Jammy, can you handle it?

I think big Nick with his big red barge was planning to try and spoil the show anyway.....

Ess_Three said:
Just make sure you take a twisty road back, and get on the power early.
You should keep him at bay...

Interesting question Glen:

Do you think, if the A3 does end up faster in the straights, and has very well sorted suspension (good matched shocks/springs, nice big rear ARB to kill any understeer, well setup geo, uprated discs and pads on S3 brakes, and decent tyres), that the standard setup S3 could still be faster in the twisties?

I know from what I've felt my A3 will run rings around a standard S3 both wet and dry, the S3 just felt wet with no real sence of purpose, in the wet or the dry. the A3 seems to cope with the rain surprisingly well....

So, standard sus mapped S3 VS fully sorted 240bhp A3?

place your bets now....

Sounds like your trying to convince yourself,don't matter to me as both audis

go on Jam

haha, I'm already convinced :) I just wanted to hear Glens take on it, having spent so much time trying to get his S3 to handle properly.

Will update tomorow when we have had a good compare :)

I might turn up in the scabby beemer, i'll STILL be the coolest as I am the only cowboy boot wearing mofo to roam Storm Developments...

Dave_Bayern said:
I might turn up in the scabby beemer, i'll STILL be the coolest as I am the only cowboy boot wearing mofo to roam Storm Developments...

Ha ha funny stuff Tony Montana! ;) How is your tiger? :cool:

Ess_Three said:
Just make sure you take a twisty road back, and get on the power early.
You should keep him at bay...

Fully sorted A3 running 240Bhp against a standard apart from CC1 S3?

Who makes Jampublic's Haldex, Paul Daniels????