H&R COILOVERS

S3 SAF

Reaction score
Has anyone on here have these on there car. im planning on getting some coilovers but not to sure which one to go for. i dont want to lose the comfort so thinking the h&r comfort would be a good option.

If you want comfort then don't go for coilovers. I've never had a set for that reason!

thing is Aky i have 19" wheels on my car with 235 tyres and also have 20mm sapacers on the rear and 15mm spacers on the front and the car also has -10 mm gmbh kit but i just want to go that extra 10 at the front and 5 at the rear to make the car sit right and also one rear shocks and one front top mount shock needs replacing so was thinking coilovers would be the best option, so i can adjust the ride height to perfection.

I see what you are saying and in that case you are going to have to sacrifice some comfort. Have a word with DPM. He's the man for H&R stuff

For such a minor drop, I'd go for Eibach springs SAF, drops the front about 5-10mm and the rears 20mm or so, here's a few pics of mine on 19s with 235s all round, 5mm up front and 10mm back spacers. This was a day after they we're fitted, so it's probably dropped a couple more mm as it settles in, with little or no effect on comfort running Bilstein shocks
130-3084_IMG.jpg

130-3086_IMG.jpg

Your definately going to have to comprimise on the comfort setting. Ive got a set of H&R coilovers on my car and there is a massive difference in comport. However; its not harsh and not unbearable either. Just more harder.
H&R's are probably the best to go for as you will still retain some of the original comfort.