changed quatrro fluid! WHAT A DIFFRENCE!

AVUSSILVER

Reaction score
Hi guys changed the quatrro fluid on sat and my god does my s3 drive better the car just sticks to the road now not that it diddnt before but u can tell its just that extra bit more solid couldnt believe the diffrence its made my s3 used to be jerky when changing gear but now the moment i change it just goes alot smoother

just though i would let u guys know

lol

How many miles has you car done? Was a change due to a schelduled service? Could it have been something else done at the same time?

When mine was changed ~40K it didn't strike me as being any different?

ICE

Assuming your talking about the Haldex oil, I did mine on Sat too and it still drives exactly the same.

fair enough - maybe yours hadn't been changed regularly. I didn't notice a difference. Is it every 20k that the oil needs to be changed?

jcs356 said:
Yeah, think it is every 20k for the oil change and 40k for the oil and filter.
These are the correct servicing schedules, can't notice any improvement on mine neither when changed. Must be the placebo effect....

lol i knew u guys would say that maybe its cos it wearnt changed before i bought the car on 60k miles its on 66 so thought i would do it to me its made a differance maybe it wasnt canged before i dunno

jojo said:
These are the correct servicing schedules, can't notice any improvement on mine neither when changed. Must be the placebo effect....
Where can we get these "placebos"? Lol

AVUSSILVER said:
Hi guys changed the quatrro fluid on sat and my god does my s3 drive better the car just sticks to the road now not that it diddnt before but u can tell its just that extra bit more solid couldnt believe the diffrence its made my s3 used to be jerky when changing gear but now the moment i change it just goes alot smoother

just though i would let u guys know

lol

www.give-me-placebo.com ....no doubt

(why laugh out loud ?)

i'll try it .....HA HA !! i feel like Alan Partridge