Audi Alloys (What are they Worth? )

Wish

Reaction score
As some of you know ive got a new Audi TDI A3, Before i took delivery i have the aftermarket wheels fitted to it. So i now have a brand new set of wheels and tyres. But what are they worth ????
I was thinking of puting them on ebay but really dont know how much to ask for them ???

All Ideas welcome ?

Audi_Wheels.jpg

Mat,
Not being funny, but i really dont know what they are worth, Hence the post.

Make me an offer !

[ QUOTE ]
richy said:
£10 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif for all 4! and i will collect! lol

[/ QUOTE ]i'll give you £20 you cant bet that.although you would have to pay the postage /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

Also, take a look at the cost of upgrading to 17s when buying a standard or SE spec A3 - can't remember exactly whether you have to opt for the sports suspension or not.

But as Ess says, you are limited to new A3 and A4 owners (Golf V and Touran owners as well?), so a potential A3 buyer might opt to get your wheels rather than choose the 17 options when ordering.

Compare them to what else is available: RS6 18s for about £750, RS4s for about £900 with not so great tyres. So I would guess about £600 - the tyres are probably more desirable than the wheels, unfortunately!

haha if you could get £800 for them...

ive got the same wheels in 17" with 300miles on them.. anyone wanna buy them off me? lol

still got all the little rubber hairs on the tyres..

[ QUOTE ]
richy said:
still got all the little rubber hairs on the tyres..

[/ QUOTE ]

kinky /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/heart.gif

I'll give you £200 for them. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Jez is that all a good set of alloys would cost? Show's how much I'm outta touch with that scene, last alloys I bought was in 96 for my darling sporty little Clio Oasis 1.2 and they cost £120.00 (less tyre) each!

RS6 18" for 750's hmmmm.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/idea.gif

[ QUOTE ]
jesterS3 said:
RS6 18" for 750's hmmmm.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/idea.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You wouldnt want the tires for that price tho! they come with "premium economy" whatever the hell that means. I paid the extra £150 and got the toyos. £900 all in for 18" RS6's /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

Rich

Wish can I ask you a question totally irelvant from the post.

Your is a TDi and how and who did your exhausts (new tail pieces like FSI spec)?

Please

Regards Dave

I see where you're coming from, you looking for some bad boy alloys for your tonka truck? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Yeah man back off a little, the dude might throw his toys out of the pram. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

Pram ???? Thats so last year ...... Tractors are all the rage this year !

Thansk for all your help guy, think im gonna stick them on ebay sometime !