Very Sad day, just watched the S3 drive off into the sunset

Congratulations mate!! and you have a ****** brilliant car dude! honestly id have them looks always over an S3! Especially red! Im finkin about replacing the A3 with one of them and not your average S3 in the not so far future!:respekt:

Thanks for all the nice comments guys, he's great, a little treasure :)

Rob, I may be coming up to pick up an order this week so i'll give ya a shout, may have Joel James (JJ) with me though so I'll give the shandy a miss :) :(

Another couple of pics now he's dry and calmed down a little :)

IMG_8287.jpg

IMG_8332.jpg

He already has a fashionable hairstyle the little tyke!

Glad all going well with the little one. Well Im the one that has robbed him of his Audi. As Stewart mentioned Im a VW man at heart and loved the Cupra but I missed the 4wd. The S3 is a very nice car and has some nice touches. Certainly feels different to my old 4motion Golf. Not going to change much on the car at all as its well sorted. Maybe turbo upgrade in the future.
I'll certianly be on here asking plenty of questions.

Thanks for all the nice comments guys and girls and welcome to the forum Graham, you'll find them a very helpful bunch!

Big Turbo was my original motivation for moving from a 1.8T Mk4 Golf, a much better platform for more power whilst staying in the VAG range...

Ess_Three said:
Congrats Stewart...
A little boy! nice!

Cheers :icon_thumright:

Oh aye, he's going to be car mad by the age of three! Can't wait to take him to his first BTCC, F1 or rally event :)

he is a hairy litle booger isn't he!! Your missus had heartburn while she carried him?

awww he's gorgeous!.... CONGRATULATIONS!!! he's a real cutie! glad you're all well too.

you must be the happiest man on the planet!
congrats.
saf

just sold my shiny red lcr to buy another s3, good car but just struggled to get the traction down, especially with 280bhp through a front wheel drive

nick-barnes07 said:
just sold my shiny red lcr to buy another s3, good car but just struggled to get the traction down, especially with 280bhp through a front wheel drive
Ermmmm 270 you meant Nick? :laugh: