Eibach pro lowering springs

danotto

VAG HUNTER
Reaction score
eibach pro lowering springs are they any good,im thinking of getting some for my 2001 s3

what do you suggest damian,2001 s3 18inch a8s but only looking to spend around £100 for a set of lowering springs preferably 30-35 mm

had a look on your site,what are they like are they a hard ride,do you think 35mm would look good on an s3,

ah see i want to make it look a fair bit lower but not too low that it causes rubbung etc i think im after 35mm drop,springs do you have that could do that for roughly £130

DSC00011.jpg

this is what it looks like with eibach pro spring kit, lowered it 25mm, i personally think its low enough and drive rearly well and still comfort, i've now had a set of neuspeed tie bars fitted on thr back which you will have to buy cause the chamber on the rear is quite alot but now handles like its on rails!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like my eibachs. I suppose it depends on what shocks you're going to marry them up with.

I'm trying to get rid of my Eibachs, need to get some H&R springs first lol, my problem is, I drove an S3 on coilovers, and one equipped with H&R springs mated to standard shocks, but sat lower than mine, both of them handled better than my car on tight corners!

let me know how much you want for the eibachs jo jo,i was gonna use them with standard suspension for now,would that be ok and are they a pain in the **** to fit

danotto said:
let me know how much you want for the eibachs jo jo,i was gonna use them with standard suspension for now,would that be ok and are they a pain in the **** to fit

My problem is, I don't actually have the time to purchase the H&R's and swop them over, as I'm pretty busy for the next few months, which is why I havn't offered them to you already mate. No point in keeping you waiting really....

ok jojo know worrys mate,if you do take them off let us know,so what are thay like to fit on the s3 ive done some on my old 1.8 audi but do the rear drive shafts get in the way etc

danotto said:
ok jojo know worrys mate,if you do take them off let us know,so what are thay like to fit on the s3 ive done some on my old 1.8 audi but do the rear drive shafts get in the way etc

The rears are easy, shocks and springs are seperate, just undo the lower bolt of the shock and jack the lower arm up with the car sitting on axle stands.