Sale of my S3

Mo-S3

Reaction score
Just to drop a note on here before i get round to putting it up in the classifieds section.
Selling my S3; details are as follows. If anyone is interested give me a shout an we can discuss further

2001 on private plate
38.5k miles
Silver Metallic
FSH
Recent service
12 months MOT
Taxed
REVO retune with SPS3 dongle
Brand new 18" rstt alloys,
Brand new Vredestien tyres
Silver alcantara with the black silk nappa leather
centre armrest
Heated seats
6 cd changer
Cruise control
Tinted windows to rear
Rear parking sensors
Supersprint exhaust with twin outlet
Brand new dash pod fitted by audi under warranty ( no future problems with the dis)
Adjustable rear tie bars fitted
H&R coilovers ( not fitted at the moment but can be if buyer wants)
Welcome home lights mod with the fog lights
Blue interior lighting ( this is done to the heater controls, headlight switch etc
Forge DV
LED brake light ( no worry for blown bulbs)
Colour coded lower door trims
Brand New engine under tray( Rare as these get ripped off easily)
Superpro bushes fitted to 90% of car, just front ARB is left( not got round to it yet)
Superpro dogbone mount

Paintwork is in superb condition

Probably a few other things too but i keep forgetting

Really is a clean and tidy S3 with NO chips or dents on the car

Looking around the £10,250 and if i get the full price then you can have the H&R's. Otherwise open to sensible offers.

Will be appearing in the classifieds hopefully this evening.

Regards

Mo

Seems like a good spec you have there.

How did you do the Blue interior lighting?

I wanted to do it to mine ages ago but i thought there would be waaaay to much work involved?

Thanks

sounds like a nice car.

how do u setup the welcome home fogs?

nky_84 said:
sounds like a nice car.

how do u setup the welcome home fogs?

I pm'd him with the same question, i've been meaning to do this for a while

i assume its when u get out the car the fogs stay on for 20secs or so to light up ur driveway etc.

A3_Turbo said:
Seems like a good spec you have there.

How did you do the Blue interior lighting?

I wanted to do it to mine ages ago but i thought there would be waaaay to much work involved?

Thanks

The red leds were individually replaced with blue ones. Some of them SMT. Very fiddley and a nightmare to do but overall well worth the effort.

The welcome home function on the foglights; They come on when i unlock the car and go off as you start the car. They will also go off after a short period of time in order to prevent battery drain. When you get out they will come on and stay on until you lock the car.
Two further options i never got around to doing was having a seperate switch to turn the function off and another one would be to let them stay on after you have locked the car for a further 15 sec. These are both very easy add ons.

Just to add: There is a Pioneer sat nav installed with an ipod connection. All touch screen with full maps of europe. This full set up can be purchased with the car for an extra cost.

Nope, its a personal mod that i did, nothing in vag com allows this on the 8L model.

So come on spill beans lol.. hows it done

oh; seems like this is the most interesting bit!!
Use a combination of 3 relays taking a feed from the fog lights and interior lights and wire up accordingly.
if your going to ask how to wire it then please dont yet as i will have to find the wiring sketches.

PICT0054.jpg

PICT0057.jpg

PICT0048.jpg

PICT0049.jpg

PICT0050.jpg

looks very nice and tidy, hope you get the money for it :)

please show us how you did the welcome lights thing, i would love that on my car

rickparmar said:
please show us how you did the welcome lights thing, i would love that on my car

me too :)

mate i have the same interior in my silver s3,but do all alacantra seats have the seat base bit pull out like that,im sure mine dont

Have those seats been retrimmed? The alacantra on mine goes all the way around the shoulder parts...?

Mate do some piccys of the blue interior.

i just noticed the gear gaitor as well where did you get that done

Seats are retrimmed. I did the gaitor on the gearstick. (yes i admit i used a sewing machine).
H&R's are being sold seperately. PM me with any offers you have
All the s3 seats have the pull out thigh support.

cheers for the answers mo.im sure my seats dont pull out is there a knack to doing it or am i just being dumb.?

Grip them in the middle underneath and give a sharp and hard pull forward and they should slide forward.

cheers mo just tried and works a treat ive had the s3 since last june and only just found that out.lol

Are the RSTT's going with the car?
Would you do a part-ex deal on my RS4 replicas?

Ash