AH FabricationsVolks Autos
    1st Gear

Status

Facelift front and rears for sale with other bits!

Hello there everyone i have been part of the forum for a while now but this is my first post anyway im selling my a3 1.8t sport this week hopefully and starting the search for an s3, so i have a couple of bits to free up some space and hopefully some cash!

Facelift headlights after about 100 but am open to offers

Facelift Rears 50 again open to offers

A3/S3 boot spoiler 40

Rs4 style bumper with Rs4 style mesh and genuine s3 grille i was thinking around 150 but would listen to offers, might have to consider fleabay otherwise

I am actually selling my car aswell here is the link, going to have to give the old gal a wash and take some decent pictures today i think!

also been looking for a decent s3 what does everyone think of this http://pistonheads.com/sales/326971.htm

im after a facelift for sure and my budget is upto around 8500 if anyone knows of any good ones going let me know

thanks gareth

2. # ADS
    ADS

6th Gear

Status
    interesting ommision of milage and maintenance details of that car. Full audi service history and cambelt change needds to be further qualified,

I wouldn't expect it to be anywhere near perfect for 7.5k for a 225 facelift.

Swaying towards IHI....

Status
    Good luck with the sale,

Can you post some pics,

Interested in the bumper what colour is it? also is that a S3 spoiler you have for sale?

Thanks
    A3 1.8TS
    K03S,Pro Alloy FMIC, Neuspeed TIP, Forge 007P,Jabba Stage 2, BMC CDA, Turbo Back Miltek,H&R Cup Kit,H&R Arb's,18" Cup 3's Wrapped in Parada Spec 2's, Facelifted, 10k Hids, Dewipered, Debadged,S3 Interior, S3 Rear bumper, S4 Front bumper, Brembo's, Momo Team, LCR Splitter.

Swaying towards IHI....

Status
    Good luck with the sale,

Can you post some pics,

Interested in the bumper what colour is it? also is that a S3 spoiler you have for sale?

Thanks
    A3 1.8TS
    K03S,Pro Alloy FMIC, Neuspeed TIP, Forge 007P,Jabba Stage 2, BMC CDA, Turbo Back Miltek,H&R Cup Kit,H&R Arb's,18" Cup 3's Wrapped in Parada Spec 2's, Facelifted, 10k Hids, Dewipered, Debadged,S3 Interior, S3 Rear bumper, S4 Front bumper, Brembo's, Momo Team, LCR Splitter.

1st Gear

Status
    yes i thought the same about the milege, i have spoken to the guy it is actually a trade seller and the milege is 104k which is quite high however he did confirm that the canbelt etc had been done, will have to check at what point it was done though ie not 40k ago. In terms of not being perfect you woudnt think so but its got to be worth a trip i think i havent seen many s3s in that colour either, which i think is a plus.

the spoiler is an s3 spoiler and neither were fitted so are just in primer, ill try n get some pics up as soon as!

Top Gear
    Cell-Out Champion

Status
    any pic of the front headlamps? condition etc...

1st Gear

Status
    sorry should mention the headlights, one is brand spanking new and the other is very good condition, small scratch but i mean small and tbh you would be hard pushed to notice unless it was pointed out! ill try n get some pics up as soon as!

Top Gear
    Cell-Out Champion

Status
    if you decide to sell them individually, let me know. I'd be interested in the OS front headlamp

Thanks

Jay
    2nd Gear

Status
    Any chance of hetting a pic of the RS4 bumper and s3 grill?

thanks

4th Gear

Status
    I pm'd earlier asking whether the headlights are genuine S3 xenon facelifts?

Status
    Can you keep for sale ads in the classified section and not the general forum.

Ta!

ASN.
    Married and blonde yes, but still a guy with a poor taste in usernames!

Mercedes Benze E-class 350 sport convertable, black, pacha grey leather, 19" AMG rims, HK stero and a few more toys
    VW Scirocco 2.0Tsi GT with Revo stage 2, evoms induction kit, lowered, short shift, miltek
    BMW 330 Coupe M sport Black, Black leather, Nav and a lot of other options.
    BMW Z4 Coupe Sport in black with a few toys - going friday and gonna be missed by my lad.
    A3 2.0Tdi S-Line DSG. Gone but not forgotten

5th Gear

Status
    Id question whether it is actually a 225 model on a 2001
    Everyone lists them as 225bhp even thou many are 210

That S3 has been for sale a while now, mileage isnt stated so that would put me off straight away, if theyre hiding the mileage what else are they hiding??
    2001 Audi S3 l MTM Remap l 252.7bhp 432.4Nm l Forge 007P l ECS Porsche Stage 2v2 Front Brake Set-up l ECS Stage 1 Rear Brake Set-up l 18" RS4 Alloy Wheels