Took the plunge ;-)

DaveMK^

Reaction score
Well chaps,

Thanks to KiteyBoy taking me out for the spin on the weekend I couldn't wait to get my hands on an S3 so I bought one today...

Bought from an Audi dealer, 51 plate, 53k, full AudiSH, Standard, In silver with silk nappa leathers. Previous owner was a 40 yr old at the same dealer I bought it from. Been serviced there its whole life!

Finally found one im happy with and know the history and nothing is gonna go drastically wrong like when ive brought private previously :)

Im picking her up saturday and ill be getting a revo promptly after hehe.

Pictures to follow!

you will not be dissapointed with the S3 its certainly a head turner and very good choice on the remap but if I were you drive it standard for a month at least

nice well done buddy you will like it, id also take voorhes advice and drive it standard first for a while, then when ya have it mapped you will enjoy it even more again ....

Yep cambelt has been changed pick it up tomorrow morning :) Cant wait.

Will post pics when ive got it.

I would get it remapped straight away,why wait to enjoy it even more.

heya was that the one in bexley audi by any chance mate, i must have driven past it about 46 times whilst looking for mine lol, good luck anyway mate

Yeah thats the one from Bexley, where did you get yours from in the end?

Kiteyboy said:
well done and glad to be of help! 'Previous owner was a 40 year old.....' you saying that coz you think a 40 year old will poodle along?????? :no:

Don't forget to give a wave when we see each other in MK!

haha no not at all, just that its been better cared for than a chav :)

Yeah definately will! :salute:

Well got the car, and i love it alot more than I thought I would! It handles better than I thought after listening to some peoples comments, pulls really nice. So far so good :)

DaveMK^ said:
Well got the car, and i love it alot more than I thought I would! It handles better than I thought after listening to some peoples comments, pulls really nice. So far so good :)

They handle great for everyday normal driving, it's when you start to push things to see what it can do, it becomes obvious that it's not as sporty as the 'S3' tag suggests.