a few pics of my s3

bmwisport

Reaction score
i thought it was about time to put sum pics up to see what you guys think!
it was born in december 1999 and it has just clicked over to 60k i have never had a vag car before and i dont think i can go back now!!
if you notice in the pics i have no door mouldings as i was colouring all the plastics the same colour as the wheels but they broke :mad: so they are on order now!!
thanks for looking
S7000839.jpg

S7000838.jpg

S7000837.jpg

S7000836.jpg

S7000835.jpg

I'm liking the blacked out grill and alloys,what colours the car? be good to see them side diffusers coloured just for something different.

cheers guys i was unsure when i done the colour combo but it has grown on me alot :hubbahubba:

I like it alot mate... i recon for £60 you should slap some facelift rear lights on there to finish it off. Very nice car though... love the colour on the alloys, suits the car alot!:icon_thumright: im guna have to put one of those splitters on mine!

edward_harris said:
where can you get those splitters from?
That's an LCR splitter, best place is the Seat dealers. Not that expensive at around the £20 mark
I used to go through 2/3 a year with my LCR on coilovers

Looks good!

Are they the standard 17" Avus wheels? Look bigger to me :confused:

Get some facelift lights and aero wipers front and back, job done!

Any mods under the bonnet?

ICE

On the LCR they snap into place, but on any other car you have to modify the middle 2 pillars and then self tapper it on from underneath.

same paint/trim colour as mine, yep get some facelift rear lights and aero wipers! i'm thinking about the splitter too now!

i cant remember what the colour is caled it began with a s i remember that.
the splitter only cost me £14 as i get abit of a discount beause we are vag approved!
i had a remap done by emaps feels so good now other than that its standard, yes the wheels are the standard avus alloys i must admit i hated them when they were silver that grey has just transformed them!

Did Mr Miyagi help you wax that car?

Liking the colour and splitter, how about matching the wing mirror colour to the rims?

lmao yes Mr Miyagi did help me wax on wax off!
i did think about doing the mirrors to but sumtimes you can do sumthing like that and it ruins it! maybe i might just do them and see tho!
the colour code is LZ5K.

i have been useing the blue poorboys polish and wax on it i got it off ebay! its cheep and very good well worth a use!