Help finding an S3!

DaveMK^

Reaction score
Hi

Ive been looking for an S3 for just over a week now I dont expect to find a good one over night but if anyone else has seen a good one for sale lately can you pass on the link! Because I cant find any! :sadlike:

Ive emailed Stu on here that owns the black S3 if anyone knows him give him a nudge because im interested :)

thanks for any help :hi:

can you really still ask for £13.5k for an S3 like that?

I'd be happy if you can, as mine has the same miles, same colour, silver leather, but loads more options...

Ive seen that one, doesn't mention anything about the cambelt being changed though isn't it after 4 yrs if you haven't reached the mileage?

There are a quite a few low milers around for £13k on Auto Trader. What colour would you prefer?

That Noggi on pistonheads looks immaculate, I would also buy it if I were looking to replace mine.

after 4-5 years it should have had a minimum of the following IN ADDITION to the usual AVS serviced components:

1 cambelt change, preferably with new tensioners and water pump
2 haldex oil changes
1 haldex filter change
1 new set of spark-plugs
2 brake fluid changes
1 air filter change

any less than the above then it could be considered neglected to the more anal owner...

Kiteyboy said:
DaveMK.....re that red one from Fontain...my one came from Fontain and I have a semi-interesting story to tel you about them if I see you tomorrow.

Hi mate yes im still gonna give you a call, look forward to the story :)

Kiteyboy said:
DaveMK.....re that red one from Fontain...my one came from Fontain and I have a semi-interesting story to tel you about them if I see you tomorrow.

Come -on spill the beans. We all love a good bitching session:whip: