BBS LM REPS

A3_Turbo

Swaying towards IHI....
Reaction score
Hi guys always loved LM's but new we're talking 3k with tyres i think?

Ive been offered a new set with new tyres for 900 they are reps by the way but looking at them you'd never know!

Does that seem good value?

Thanks

Yes, even if there reps it's 1/3 of the price.
Are these the BB5 one's that look like LM splits but are actually one piece wheels?

Yeah, I've seem them and you cant really tell unless you get right up and notice there is no split rim.

I think they look great, saw them on eBay for 900ish. Worth it compared to the cacky old boring RS4 reps everyone else has...

Great so 900 is a fair price?

Wanted the LM's for ages just never had 3k to throw at a set of wheels!

Jason

There was a grou buy on edition 38 for these, not sure if its still going or not

I think the guy at dpmmotorsport sells them? Maybe wrong though

ive got a set of Real BBS LM split rims i have sat in the garage that im thinking of selling. They got 4 brand new tyres on only done 20miles. The rims have had a refurb and one of them repaired but they still nice wheels. If someone offers the right price i would sell them.....

wanted about 900 for them. Got £500 worth of tyres. little bit of kirbage!! on them but they nice wheels. only i changed them is i prefered the RS4 wheels which i now have fitted. The BBS are 19" with 235/30z19 Dunlop sport maxx. open to offers as i could do with the money!!!