anybody have call of duty 4

1animal1

The Clar!! it mouves!!!
Reaction score
setin up a game..............

Sorry admin........wrong thread i know:eek:):moa:

...Another one playing it on PC! I really might have to get a copy of this! It's all the guys at work talk about nothing else!

Regards,

Rob.

okies add me on your gamer tag....i have a couple of others added already...get a few more and we'll get a game sorted.

Playing on pc will still allow you to join xbox gamers wont it?

I don't think so... There was talk of, or even maybe a few games that brought it to reality where titles badged "Games for Windows Live" could interract with Xbox Live, but I'm not certain it has happened, and pretty sure if it has, not with COD4 :(

Regards,

Rob.

i think the emphasis on the gamer tag will be different? although this is a guess

i got it on ps3its wicked but only a few on here with ps3's

COD 4 rocks IMHO on the xbox at least anyway

Faction - there are games that are playable on the xbobx360 and the pc - can remember for sure which ones but I think halo 3 is one of them and this is something that Microsoft will be doing more of

My tag on xbox live is Sp11ker if anyone want to join up and play

I'll gladly play with you guys, my gamertag is Diawan, add me and just send me a note saying your from Audi-Sport.net!

I have COD4 on the PC, but its still gift wrapped as it was an Xmas pressie.
Will install it tonight and give it a bash.

I have discovered the wonders of World of Warcraft :(

Try adding me onto ya mates Rikster, just to clarify whether pc is compatible...small hope but worth a try

Well need to install it tonight.
Then give you a pm :)

Anyone got it for sale on PS3????

...some of us are working lol...... try adding me, see if it lets you.....

i'll try to be lol......should be getting another Tv this week so i can send her upstairs with the Wii......

They were going to combine 360 and PC with the game Shadowrun, basically combining Game for windows live and Xbox live

The developers decided against it because the PC gamers have the advantage using a keyboard and mouse and would make an unfair game so it was dropped

I'll have a game at some point... id is tobi32uk althought I'm going away for a few days so it might not be till next week :(

Rich, ive sent a request to your ID, Jim, will send later mate..... Jeffs, im practising lol.....

Excellent. I haven't played for a week or two myself, might be a bit rusty!

Who's into Prestige Mode? I'm Lv.54 (I think..) and will soon be ranking up to Prestige II (?) (is that how it works..?!)

im on the ps3, Im on 47 of the 3rd time round in prestige. send me a request if you want.

PM me if you want my tag.

CJhill, try adding me onto yours to see if it will let you, my gamer tag is Timffy

I'm just logging on now (PC) - name is BadMutha...

LOVE IT ! Just been promoted to 2nd LT...

Wil does it have the space in it?

Stoaks....not sure if pc gamers can play 360...from what others have said