new alarm fitted :happy:

Ballcrusher

NO CAT JUST 3" STRAIT THREW
Reaction score
Website
www.incar-forum.com
got my new alarm fitted by http://www.incar-forum.com/ and john whos the boss done a fantastic job. the alarm is a Clifford Concept 650 MKII
Thatcham category 1 approved alarm/immobiliser, the 650 comes with Dual Zone Proximity Sensing, remote controlled central locking and total closure.door boot and bonnet protection.Tilt Sensor - Detects the vehicle being jacked-up. Glass Break -Activates alarm if window/s are smashed.plus IntelliStart (remote controlled engine starting) and turbo timer.

so a big:icon_thumright: to ed harris for telling me about this company :applaus:

Sounds good, having been the victim of a window smash and discovering how ridiculously quiet the s3 siren is, I looked at the basic clifford as an add on.

Withi this fitted, is the stock alarm fully disabled? I have the total closure on my standard system already.
Does it all work off the standard keyfob?

Sounds good, should keep those thieving bastich's at bay. Won't stop anyone from reversing and pranging your wing though haha. :moa:

PS. Where are the pics of your new rims? :photo:

lol cheers jojo.the standerd alarms still on but not used as its clashes with the clifford alarm.....? i think.but it all works off the clifford remote total closure everything.as for my wheels they wil be going on in the next 2 weeks as ive got to replace the drivers cv joint and then having timing belt and water pump done at awsome gti so once is all good then ill put them on and post pics up