Pic requests

Crazypete00

Reaction score
Hi guys, im about to buy some upper boost hoses and tip but not sure what colour to go for.

can someone post pics of blue and red pipes? ive tried the search but could only find pics of blue ones.

thanks

ive fitted a autobahn 88 tip hose in red gonna get some red upper bosst hoses soon,check out my thread calle zena hoses,for a pic of the red tip

Ye red does look good. did it fit ok? is yours AMK or BAM and with or without esp?

mines AMK with esp do you think the zena one will fit?

Ive got the full set of silicone hoses in red on mine and they look spot on, sorry ive not got any pics at the minute though

mines an amk with esp as well,it wasnt bad to fit it took about 45mins to fit as you have to remove the air filter box and dump valve etc,performes well and i think is well worth the £60 i paid rather than £120 for a samco,

Sorry about the ****** shadow...

s3-1.jpg

Red forge hose kit...:icon_thumright:

thanks for the info guys...it does look really good in red and think i will put a order in now for the forge ones.

Are there any pipes that I would benefit from changing? I already have a TIP but will I get any better flow where OEM pipes are restrictive?

This was my Cupra R, not an S3, but the same engine!

Aky said:
Are there any pipes that I would benefit from changing? I already have a TIP but will I get any better flow where OEM pipes are restrictive?
I would swear the upper intercooler hoses improved air flow, but not conclusive. The original intake manifold to intercooler one (on the right) is quite restrictive.

They do smarten the engine bay up though even if they don't increase performance