s3 centre armrest

S3ren

Lovely Sunshine
Reaction score
hello, anyone got a black leather centre armrest for sale with all the fittings????????:lazy:

try your seat dealer, the leon one is the same. not as pricey as you may think......

simch said:
try your seat dealer, the leon one is the same. not as pricey as you may think......

:respekt: seat leon yer, cheers mate!!!! all the fittings are same too. also mate do you no of anywhere that sells these mtm rep wheels i called wheelmania they've never heard of them.

Simch, r.e this Leon arm rest...... id guess that you'd have to have it leathered seperately if it isnt the standard black leather trim. (i.e i have grey/cream)

YOu can buy the pads to the armrests seperatley .

Get the main kit or a full leather black kit form seat, then order you colour pad from audi, and sell whatever spare pad you have on the bay.

No idea on the MTM wheels.....I think some german sellers do them, otherwise there are some similar wheels abot but without MTM embossed.

simch said:
YOu can buy the pads to the armrests seperatley .

Get the main kit or a full leather black kit form seat, then order you colour pad from audi, and sell whatever spare pad you have on the bay.

No idea on the MTM wheels.....I think some german sellers do them, otherwise there are some similar wheels abot but without MTM embossed.

i am looking for replica wheels, geniune are to expensive.

Can somebody explain to me why there is such a big deal with centre armrests in S3's :confused:

S3 NIK said:
Can somebody explain to me why there is such a big deal with centre armrests in S3's :confused:

some where to put your arm while you are crusin, it a lazy ting!!!:lazy:

bit more space to make up for not having under seat storage:eek:)

Cheers Simch........

On problem with the armreast is you end up with an rs turbo lean only to the left and not out the window lol

Ian_GSi16v said:
On problem with the armreast is you end up with an rs turbo lean only to the left and not out the window lol

Unless you have chimp arms:rockwoot: