Chris NottBadger5
    Neutral

Status

What is she worth?

Time to sell up in the next few months. JUst fancy a change to something more bonkers. The S3 while fantastic is just too sedate.

What sort of price do you reckon?

2001 X Reg (Facelift), Black, Full Service History and 2 previous owners, 115K, Blue/Leather Interior. Genuine RSTT's with Toyos, Brembo 4 Pots, Remap in general good condition, will be having the front resprayed due to stone chips and i get it done free so may as well.

So any ideas guys?

2. # ADS
    ADS

3rd Gear

Status
    I sold my X reg with 78K for £8,200 in November. I got plenty of interest from Pistonheads and sold it the next day. It had a few toys like RNS-E, PS2, Andymac sub & bluetooth and had a few options.

What are you getting?

Neutral

Status
    Probably looking at either an Evo or Scooby.

More leaning towards a Scooby Sti bug eye

Neutral

Status
    Go for the Evo! you wont be disapointed! My mate has an evo 4 Great fun and better looking than the scoob in my veiw and feels better screwed together than his previous scooby !! Just my humble opinion

4th Gear

Status
    say goodbye to creature comforts and luxury!

6th Gear

Status
    c 7000 depending on spec, as a stock car. 500 more with mods, but of course you#d make more overall by taking them off and putting stock brakes and wheels on .
    Last edited by simch; 12th January 2008 at 12:27.

Obsessive Car Detailer

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by twist
    Time to sell up in the next few months. JUst fancy a change to something more bonkers. The S3 while fantastic is just too sedate.

2001 X Reg (Facelift), Black, Full Service History and 2 previous owners, 115K, Blue/Leather Interior. Genuine RSTT's with Toyos, Brembo 4 Pots, Remap in general good condition, will be having the front resprayed due to stone chips and i get it done free so may as well.

So any ideas guys?
    Fancy a PX ... ?
    Nissan 200sx S14a with 282bhp / 297lbft
    Wanted: 2000/2001 Audi A3 1.8T Sport...
    Will PX against this: http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/330954.htm

5th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by twist

So any ideas guys?
    If you want to sell your wheels let me know, could swap some replica RS4's + some cash mate
    2001 Audi S3 l MTM Remap l 252.7bhp 432.4Nm l Forge 007P l ECS Porsche Stage 2v2 Front Brake Set-up l ECS Stage 1 Rear Brake Set-up l 18" RS4 Alloy Wheels

Neutral

Status
    I do like the 200SX but not for me thanks. Scooby or Evo next

Yeah I was thinking around the £7000 mark.

Cheers fellas. As for the creature comforts thing I am fully aware I will be losing them well the only creature comfort for me would have been Air con/Climate which a lot have. I had a Scooby sti on loan for 4 months while my mate was in Aus a year or so ago. I fell in love with it. If I am honest I dont know why I didnt buy one!

Reverse Gear

Status
    Dont fancy a 300bhp Focus ST3 do you?

Neutral

Status
    LOL I am afraid I dont want/have to spend that much extra on a car to be honest. Dont want finance just what I have in my pocket