18"RSTT RIMS

Alonzo

Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
clcollins said:
Do you guys have anything against replicas?

You can a full set for around £700 - £850

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd prefer the originals for peace of mind...Watched this documentary on replicas imported from turkey or similar and they just cracked/shattered on impact instead of warping/denting.
Plus if i got RSTT reps then i'd have to get the original centres etc from Audi then hope they came with the Pirelli's, if not then theres more chedder/hassle.
Cheers
Danny

[ QUOTE ]
Alonzo said:
[ QUOTE ]
clcollins said:
Do you guys have anything against replicas?

You can a full set for around £700 - £850

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd prefer the originals for peace of mind...Watched this documentary on replicas imported from turkey or similar and they just cracked/shattered on impact instead of warping/denting.
Plus if i got RSTT reps then i'd have to get the original centres etc from Audi then hope they came with the Pirelli's, if not then theres more chedder/hassle.
Cheers
Danny

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh great now you've put the s@*!ts up me and I'll have to go for originals, where do you live I'm coming round for the extra £500, no seriously thanks for the warning, I was only seeing pound signs. Looks like Rochford is the way to go. I've got some mint original 17" RS6's to sell first, should make paying for the RS4's less painful.

Can anyone explain what a "Premium Economy" tyre is? Oxymoron, surely.

[ QUOTE ]
Gambba said:
It's the top of the bottom, the highest of the low /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought they were the best of the worst?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

When i eventually get the rims can anyone recommend a good set of springs/shocks that would give my TDI Quattro even better handling as at speeds on bends the car can tend to understear easily being a heavy oil burner.
Also any recommendations on a company that will fit them that you can trust?
Thanks
Danny