DPM's S3 - How Much Is It Worth?

DPM

Site Sponsor
Site Sponsor
Reaction score
Website
www.dpmperformance.co.uk
Well after owning the S3 for 2 years now the time has come for a change. It's registered in Jan 2003 and now has 32,000 miles on it, just wondering what you guys think it's worth? Usual S3 with extra spec as below...

2003/52 Audi S3 1.8T
Metallic Black
Recaro electric grey leather seats
17" Avus wheels
FASH
Just had the cam belt done
12 months MOT
11 months TAX
Aluminium mirrors
Remapped
H&R springs
Forge tie bars
PP Haldex
Cat back exhaust
Polished & chromed engine bay
Climate control
Bose
Front armrest
Xenon headlights
De-seemed bumpers & skirts
TT pedals

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/365820.htm

Damian @ DPM

max of 12k I'd say. I'd love to say more like 15-16k as there's some really nice mods on there and thats what its worth, but you just wouldn't get it.

unfortunately what it's worth isn't what you'll get :(

sell bits seperately.

I know what you mean mate, the Parkers guide says £14000 for a standard one. Not really wanting to sell bits, just want to sell it how it is. I'm worried if i don't sell it soonish then it'll get to the point where i get nothing for it.

I think you could probly put it up for £13750 and take £13plus. Your LMs should fetch a good £1300 alone if mint!!

Parkers are horribly off the wall! My Sept 03 stock one with same spec and sunroof /cruise was only £12900 14 months ago!!

hey mate, if you decide to get rid of the rims seperately I'm your man

sorry to be a vulture, but *if* you decide to split the mods, I'd maybe interested in a few of the mods :)

i want it but im too poor :sorry: dont spose you wud take payment in tesco vouchers? lol lovely car... hope you get a good price for it!

i reckon you would be better of putting it back to standard and getting some cash back for the bits on it, as it will only appeal to a certain market the way it is at the mo, lovely car though, i have just purchased a set of 19" lms myself

Anyone interested in any of the non standard parts and wanting to swap for there standard parts and cash please PM me.

Parts available are...

Forge red boost hoses (300 miles old) - £60 plus your standard ones
Forge red TIP (300 miles old) - £60 plus your standard ones
polished manifold - £80 plus your standard one
polished charge pipe - £50 plus your standard one
chromed strut brace - £50 plus your standard one
S3 smoother black colour coded engine bay covers - £50 plus your standard ones

Damian @ DPM