My New Intercooler

Thanks mate

Had the cooler and pipes made up .... i am in South Africa and i saved myself R2500 (almost 200 GBP) and the cooler is much bigger than the Forge item.

what exactly did you have to do to the bumper to get it to fit? do the fogs fit back in ok? im going to go the route of making my own i think! did you have to cut the crash bar much?

cheers Dan

Greddyuno said:
and the cooler is much bigger than the Forge item.

Will that actually aid boost cooling that much without? Just thought that the larger size would be giving you more lag issues?

Do you have turbo lag with it Greddyuno?.

Where did you buy it?, please give us fmic measures.

Hi

There slightly more lag but nothing that phases me when compared to the original setup. Will post the measurements. Iam in South africa ...had a friend of mine make up the cooler.... the logs have shown a good improvement over the stock setup... i will get the figures and post soon...I already noticed that my car does not feel slower in the heat that we experience... normally on a day that is 30 degrees celcius i would feel a the car not boosting to its full potential ... over the weekend the car was going consistently even at temperatures of around 33 degrees celcius.

I am extremely pleased with the results.

D