Black rear lights on silver s3?

danotto

VAG HUNTER
Reaction score
just a quick one what do you guys think of black rear lights on a silver s3,my mate has some going cheap they have the e-markings and are origninally from germany,would they look ok or poo,i would fit them to find out but he lives in manchester and will bring them down when he comes to see his parents in Reading if i want them.

Hmmmmmm id stay clear if i was you. i think they'll look ***** ! id stick with the facelift style rear lights as they look bang on !
Unless you want to stand out from the crowd ??!!??!

jamieface said:
Hmmmmmm id stay clear if i was you. i think they'll look ***** ! id stick with the facelift style rear lights as they look bang on !
Unless you want to stand out from the crowd ??!!??!

Agree 100%... keep it original !:icon_thumright: Save yer dosh for next car or a holiday IMHO

audi111002.jpg

cheers guys i think ill steer clear although they do suit the black s3

i have the smoked rears on my car (dark blue), but i bought it like that.

sometimes i think id prefer the stock one's, but getting them is a huge pain in the ***, so i just live with it.

Fair play jeffers they look pretty good on your car ! but like u say dont think they would suit the silver half as well !

There sweet jeffers, I think mods that look original always look better than 'in your face' nasty, chav mods..... Black rears on a silver car is deffo not original looking....

Mine had lexus lights on it when i brought it, they was the first thing i took off.