Removing Back Seats

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I need to take my back seats out for my job (yes I'm turning my beautiful A3 into a Van I know but I can't help it).
I've managed to get the cushions out so far (the ones that you sit on), but I can't get the cushions that you lean up against out.
Can anyone tell me what needs to be done to get the rest of these seats out please?

Thanks!
-Andy.

cant you just fold them down? You'd get a much flatter load area?

on the outer bottom corners the have a recess with a "roll over clip" you can see a notch in it place a screw driver in and roll it back wards whilst rolling the seat out sideways (you'l need the back at 45deg forward)

sounds more complicated than it is

Dave :icon_thumright:

you going to line it out with furry fabric, fit a disco ball and a mattress? best get the rear shocks upgraded too

Cheers for the replies guys, I'll give this a go tommorow and I might even consider one of those bootliners :icon_thumright:

OK, I just gave it a go and I've managed to get the outside of the seats out from the clips, however both seats seem to be stuck to the centre clip thing in the middle and I don't think they'll pull out sideways any more as there's not much space to pull them to now if you know what I mean?
Any ideas? :think:

it's alright sorted it now guys - it was just the angle I was trying to pull them out at ;]

Thanks for all the replies :thumbsup: