Monster MotorsportSky Insurance

Thread: rear washer jet

1st Gear

Status

rear washer jet

Well the rear washer jet has stopped working. I thought it was just blocked witha bit of ice on the seriously cold mornings weve been having but it looks like I am wrong. Is it a common fault with an east fix thats known?

2. # ADS
    ADS

Neutral

Status
    Common cause is a hose comming loose, happend to me but I didnt fix it myself, I had the car in for a service and asked to have it fixed, cost me an hours labour mind you.. It wil either be at the front if your lucky or in the boot which I have heard is harder to get too. Good luck!

Reverse Gear

Status
    When I bought mine the bidet wasn't working either. Turned out the nozzle jet was all messed up. Just a case of loosening it off pulling it out and inserting the new one.

3rd Gear

Status
    Well documented problem on here if you do a search but as I recall there are 3 possible problems.

1. Hose split or come off at front of car near or at washer bottle pump.
    2. Most common - Hose split at joining piece where it runs over the rear nearside arch under the sub/amp unit.
    3. copper pipe that routes the water through the rear washer unit siezed then broke or washer jet itself blocked.
    Rarrrr! I'm not Lesdyxic!

There are three kinds of people in the world, those who can count, and those who can't.

Clicky Here!