Gallery?

AshA3T

Reaction score
Hi people! Being a Newbie here, I'm a bit lost with regards to how to access the gallery! cant see any buttons or links on the index page etc. Anyone out there that can point me in the right direction? You are probably gonna tell me I'm a muppet 'cos its probably obvious on how to access it!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Thanks in anticipation.

I kind of have the same problem...

I can see the thumbnails of the pics, but when I click on the thumbnail, the larger picture does not display!

Call me stupid but I cant even see where I could get to the thumbpics!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Is there a 'Gallet' button ot link anywhere?
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Depending on your browser you should see a drop down menu at the top of the screen saying Resources - in there is a link to the Gallery.

If you're using Opera, or Mozilla, or Safari, or Konqueror, or any other browser other than Internet Explorer in fact (can you tell my frustration with this?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif ) then the menu doesn't work and you'll need the URL: http://www.audi-sport.net/photopost/index.php