grrrr can someone post a pic of a black a3 with black angel eyes!!

mattm

BLACK EDITION
Reaction score
cannot find one anywhere!! cheers if anyone has one
:rockwoot:

Hope this helps, i cant find any with the angels on or on a normal a3!

danotto said:
i want that bumper

No you cant! :no::asskicking:

I'm getting it!!! :)

Then im going to modify the bonnet and get the s6 DRLs as they fit perfectly in the bottoms, look at this pic i edited!

nice huh!?

oh sorry for hijacking the thread,ill see if i can find a black a3 with them on..

the seller also has a pic of a black A3 with black halos just look through the A3 body kits (German EBAY) search Audi A3 8L Heckschürze

cheers all

this bumper looks mint

400f_1_sbl.JPG

sitrials said:
http://i13.ebayimg.com/05/i/000/a5/7e/a03c_1_sbol.JPG
the seller also has a pic of a black A3 with black halos just look through the A3 body kits (German EBAY) search Audi A3 8L Heckschürze

What do you lot think of that rear bumper? im not too sure about it! was thinking of going for an s3 rear bumper..

and got those wheels :D or similar to them!

The front bumper does look good... it's starting to warm to me but i'd like to see it with normal headlights rather than the black ones... think it'd look better

I like the zender front personally, Gives it a nice aggressive look.

that bumper you showed there will be really poorly made though?

Jason

Only downside on those lights is that you cannot fit a HID kit in them i tried but they just wouldnt fit!

Jason

A3_Turbo said:
Only downside on those lights is that you cannot fit a HID kit in them i tried but they just wouldnt fit!

Jason

omg serisously??

i wanted to get these then hid them..

chinchilla said:
No you cant! :no::asskicking:

I'm getting it!!! :)

Then im going to modify the bonnet and get the s6 DRLs as they fit perfectly in the bottoms, look at this pic i edited!

http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/2150/fullxc6.jpg

nice huh!?

oh sorry for hijacking the thread,ill see if i can find a black a3 with them on..
need a new bonnet aswell by the looks of it

f + rear bumpers look ***** imo