Few pics with the winter rims!

joshW

Reaction score
Finally got round to washing the car today which its been desperate for for weeks so thought id post up a few quick pics with the new winter wheels on...

RSP_A0023.jpg

RSP_A0024.jpg

RSP_A0029.jpg

RSP_A0026.jpg

RSP_A0030.jpg

The damage on the wing was not my fault and after 5months ive finally got the money out of the guys insurance company so will be sorted in the new year!

Hope you all like,
Comments welcome..

Cheers,
josh

Cheers guys! i used to have these merc rims on it ...

DSCF1593.jpg

Gone now to fund K03s!

Yes it is a FMIC :D

On ATM ive got Fk Konigsports,H&R ARBs, blueflame CAT-back,Forge 007p, custom-code stage 1, S3 312mm brakes and ECS CAI.

To go on next month ive got forge TIP, miltek DP and sports CAT, K03s, powerflex front bushes, Helix clutch and lightened vr6 flywheel and custom-code stage 2:) and CANT WAIT!!!

josh

Nice-one Josh.

Similar spec to mine, how old are you then?

And what FMIC kit you got there? Im ordering mine next week once that's on i have everything i need to go K03S should be all on mapped etc by Jan/Feb :)

Cant wait!

Jason

tidy!! its a neuspeed FMIC, and no i didnt pay the crazy price, i got it second hand lol.

Im 22 in february.Arent u like 18?? all those mods, your insurance company must be rubbing their hands lol, thats if they know lol.

Im hping to have mine all on and get booked into storm around the end of jan/beginning of feb time.

josh

Well im not saying anything they all go crazy on here if you dont declare mods so i'll leave it at that lol.

I know who you got that FMIC from now, i bought the BMC CDA he had for sale.

Looks like both our cars will be producing about 250 bhp at the sametime post some graphs when your done :)

Im picking up my FMIC this weekend and possibly getting JBS to fit it.

After that its K03S time :w00t: Car looks great by the way mate!

Jason

I like it... been thinking bout powder coating mine but not so sure as its a silver car

Cheers, Might have a look into lowereing mine a bit more in the new year, keep looking at lowering caps from Venom has anyone else tried these?

lowering caps! what a brilliant idea, I think I may well do that on mine!

Jason: lowering caps are upper spring caps that are designed to allow the spring to sit a tiny bit higher, thus lowering the front a tad more without the need for expensive kit.

At £20 they sound like a geat idea to me!

The only porblem is if Vemon can get hold of them now, I ordered some about2 years ago and after leavin it with them they couldn't get any from the supplier?
In all though they kept me informed on the situation before they refunded my money after trying to get them for me for 6 months.

Prawn said:
lowering caps! what a brilliant idea, I think I may well do that on mine!

Jason: lowering caps are upper spring caps that are designed to allow the spring to sit a tiny bit higher, thus lowering the front a tad more without the need for expensive kit.

At £20 they sound like a geat idea to me!

Take it your car hasn't settled as much as hoped then prawn??

That FMIC here yet??

Josh