Web Site Desingers? Anyone?

T11OM F

Fearon
Reaction score
Website
www.sloar-shades.eu
Hi

Im looking to sort eveything out for my Business over the Xmas period, so im ready for next year.
Im looking for someone who is good with designing websites, to do one for me, obviously ill pay. My site at the moment is far from basic, lol, and is hosted by 1&1.
Im looking for about a 6page set up.
Any Pointers People?

My advice:

Keep it simple, clean and uncluttered. Cut the content down to small and manageable chunks, bearing in mind that most people will skim read the site initially and you want to make an impact.

I would suggest you look at the main competitors sites. What is it that is successful about their sites? Would you buy from one of them? Also have a look at general sites. Think about the sites: what do you like? could it be applied to your site?

Research is the key to successful outcome - proven time and time again.

Does that help to get you started? Think about the images that you may use. Are you going to take your own pics? buy some from an online image bank perhaps? hire a photographer?

Do you have a site that we could look at?

Cheers,
Rob

Hi,
Was just scanning the s3 forums, as my s3 is playing up at the mo and saw your website designer thread.

I'm a freelance web designer, with 6 years commercial experience. Have just finished designing a Contract Hire/Car Sales website as it happens.

Have a look at my portfolio http://www.davidwiffen.com/dw07

I do motion graphics and fx for television too. Just scroll down the page and my websites are in the right hand column. My CV is down the bottom as a downloadable pdf. You might want to get quicktime if you want to watch my animation work :)

What were you looking for exactly and what field?

Look forward to hearing from you.

Many thanks,
David

Drop me a PM and we can talk. I do it more as a hobbie rather than business interest. Maybe I could help