AMD Group Buy

[ QUOTE ]
RichA3Turbo said:
What about the price fo the cable throttle 1.8T... retail on that is £450.

Rich

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm very interested but as Rich says i all was led to beleive that Amd 1.8T throttle cable was £450+VAT also (spoke to the VERY nice lady at Amd)

Not trying to cause a row or nowt, just looking for a good GB price. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Stage 1 Rechipping - including rolling road time, mapping, fitting, 'before/after' plots of power and torque, test drive. Workshop time about 3 hours. Performance gains approx. 40 bhp, 40 lbsft torque. Learn what the 'T' in 1.8T really stands for. £550 Fitted

straight off AmD site

maybe 450 was the old price?

[ QUOTE ]
cyuen said:
Stage 1 Rechipping - including rolling road time, mapping, fitting, 'before/after' plots of power and torque, test drive. Workshop time about 3 hours. Performance gains approx. 40 bhp, 40 lbsft torque. Learn what the 'T' in 1.8T really stands for. £550 Fitted

straight off AmD site

maybe 450 was the old price?

[/ QUOTE ]

You have PM /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Well this was a month ago i asked quote "if it's throttle cable it's 450+VAT".

thats a cable

look at you your throttle body in your engine bay, if its got a wire pulling it (for open can close) it is a cable throttle

I believe 98s are all cable

Right here mate, we have about 2.5 confirmed buyers if you are one of them hehe.

Please send me a PM with your details.

By the way some ppl asked me if this includes VAT. Unfortunately I talked to AmD and they said that all retail prices excludes VAT. Hence VAT must be added on top.

Will be sending in the first allocation of buyers info in to AmD on Saturday. Could the buyers please send me their information.

Also, the GB price will hold still at 50 pounds off retail regardless of number of ppl buying due to the fact that I can't see us having over 5 or so buyers at the moment, and most of the current buyers would like to get it chipped soon. This is the only fair way of doing it. So basically we can call this a "Audi-sport.net" special. 50 pounds off retail.

I'm probably gonna do it.
Let me confirm in the next couple of days

i have started sending the buyers info to AmD for allocation. If anyone out there is interested in chipping and wants it done soon. This is the chance guys~

Any news yet Cyuen?

im getting itchy now.........

i am also keen to have my 1.8t done but i also want miltek exhaust done at the same time would this be possible and do i get a discount for both? and how much?
cheers paul /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/goofy.gif

Paul PM to you haha i like ur aviator as well man hahaha
TRD Rich, the Group buy is still on till end of May. So if you want let me know!

dwafslapper:

I rang craig, he said you will get discount for milltek along with chip (didn't tell me how much you will get off milltek but you will ok)

So basically 50 pounds off chip first, and then another discount for milltek.

if interested let me know. As far as I know they are starting to find slots in their allocation