Monster MotorsportAH Fabrications
    Petrol Head

Status

Head Light Adjuster

Hey guys. I have a slight issue when trying to adjust my head lights; the passenger side light has no adjuster so it points to the floor!! The pics below shown the story.

Do anyone know where i can source an adjuster or have a spare one they would like to send me?!

Divers side

Passengers Side
    2001 S3 Facelift | BOSE Symphony | Cruise Control | Full leather Recaro's | Xenons | Forge chrome DV | BMC CDA cool air induction | Miltek cat back exhaust | Vagtech Stage 2 remap | EBC Ulitmax discs | Goodrich hoses | Koni adjustables | Eibach Pro Line lowering springs | Blue Haldex Quattro ECU | 18" RS4 alloys | Toyo T1-S tyres | R32 anit rolls bars | H&R rear wheel spacers |

2. # ADS
    ADS

Neutral

Status
    I have the same problem on mine, I drove to Vindis Audi in Cambridge hoping to buy a replacement wheel from the parts dept. After about 30mins of waiting for one of the service guys to 'have a look' they promptly informed me it would be a whole new light cluster!

Was about 600 or something for one light unit!!

So I made my own adjuster, seems to do the trick and it passed it's MOT with no problems! I broke an old electrical wall socket, araldited one of the brass terminals to the plastic housing, and then used the screw to clamp the adjusting pin.

Not the prettiest solution, but it was free, and it works fine!

Reverse Gear

Status
    I have a couple on a pair off smashed headlights that i have. PM me your address and i will send you 1 out in the morning.

A dog is for life....not just for friday nights!

Status
    Next best bet I would of said find a scrappy that would let your take what u need.

Daz - Audi A3 - 18" rs4 alloys - Weitec ultra gt 30mm kit - pipercross panel filter - tints all round - facelight rear lights - clear side repeaters - german style plates - flip out dvd touchscreen hu

6th Gear

Status
    those adjusters are bloody useless and always break. Whomever designed that nylon wheel arrangement should have a quiet word with themselves.

Best bet is to fabricate a reliable replacement like joshxs.