new wheels have arrived but no car....lol

Ballcrusher

NO CAT JUST 3" STRAIT THREW
Reaction score
Website
www.incar-forum.com
well just my luck car goes into the bodyshop then find the wheels ive been waiting for from swtyers at a company called MONTY'S WHEELS & TYERS over by heathrow airport shot ove there and i was shocked on how many wheels they stock BMW AUDI MERC PORSCHE BBS RENOLDS and i was more shocked at the price £695 for new gallardo reps in 19s with part worn 235/35/19 bridgstone Potenza RE050 tyers with over 6mill of tread and in perfect condition.
im also selling my 19 RS6s with very good avon zz3 tyers but wheels do need a refurb.ive found a companyh who can strip down the wheels repair and put the tyers back on ballances ready to go for £257 all in http://www.lepsons.com

http://montyswheelsandtyres.co.uk/default.asp

if intrested call me on 07931494400.........CHEERS

Last edited by a moderator:
I know Monty's, its Aylesbury though right? Not Heathrow.

Which wheels did you get?

Those Gallardo reps look quite nice.....

Ah right, they used to be Amersham, which i suppose is close to Iver as the crow flies.

So it might be the same place!

Ballcrusher said:
well just my luck car goes into the bodyshop then find the wheels ive been waiting for from swtyers at a company called MONTY'S WHEELS & TYERS over by heathrow airport shot ove there and i was shocked on how many wheels they stock BMW AUDI MERC PORSCHE BBS RENOLDS and i was more shocked at the price £695 for new gallardo reps in 19s with part worn 235/35/19 bridgstone Potenza RE050 tyers with over 6mill of tread and in perfect condition.
im also selling my 19 RS6s with very good avon zz3 tyers but wheels do need a refurb.ive found a companyh who can strip down the wheels repair and put the tyers back on ballances ready to go for £257 all in http://www.lepsons.com

http://montyswheelsandtyres.co.uk/default.asp

if intrested call me on 07931494400.........CHEERS

Look forward to seeing some pics of them fitted mate, what work are you having done in the bodyshop?

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice choice of wheels, I'm glad I never went for them now, they are getting popular and common... think I'll stick to my Cup wheels. :cool:

Pics when you get them on please.

cars in the bodyshop due to some fooker reversing into me

12112007094.jpg

ive got some new toys going in when it come back... full carbon engine dress up kit from the ttshop plus polished inlet manifold and throttle body chrome turbo charge pipe. .screens in headrests with freeview tv. changing Suspension setup not to sure would be the best as i dont want it to hard as theres **** loads of speed humps in london but i think H&R springs with uprated Anti-roll Bars. brembo brakes.ill post pics of wheels as soon as its out the bodyshop

p.s any one no wer to get the charge pipe from......?

Nice wheels, should look good on a silver S3, but your posts make my brain hurt.

Ballcrusher said:
cars in the bodyshop due to some fooker reversing into me

12112007094.jpg

ive got some new toys going in when it come back... full carbon engine dress up kit from the ttshop plus polished inlet manifold and throttle body chrome turbo charge pipe. .screens in headrests with freeview tv. changing Suspension setup not to sure would be the best as i dont want it to hard as theres **** loads of speed humps in london but i think H&R springs with uprated Anti-roll Bars. brembo brakes.ill post pics of wheels as soon as its out the bodyshop

p.s any one no wer to get the charge pipe from......?

Looks nasty mate

As for the charge pipe there is a guy over on ttforum selling them and other engine bits polished on an exchange basis

http://www.tt-forum.co.uk/ttforumbbs/viewtopic.php?t=102483

I bought exactly the same wheels from Montys a little over 4 months ago and they look great on my S3..not a bad proce too!:blow:

Ballcrusher said:
in what way mate....?

If he's anything like me, then it'll be your total lack of properly constructed sentences, no paragraphs, incorrect punctuation and awful spelling.

The posts are fine, just hard to read.

Come on guys weve been through this before, if you dont like the way ballcrusher writes you dont have to read it. Lets not turn this thread into a long arguement on posting styles like the last time.

Off my soap box now and back on topic, i look forward to seeing some pics of the the engine dress up when its complete, i like the carbon kits but dont think i can justify the expense.

The Audi-Sport English Language Inquisition strikes again!
Be good to see how the wheels look on the motor

cheers guys for your backing on me spelling :respekt: but its me being lazy writer riter wrighter.....lol

cant wait till all the goods are on the car..........wooohoooo

spook to a guy today about hes got 2 black rs4 front seats for sale and cheep would there be a way that i could make them fit.....?

Those ones are from a B7 RS4 Steve, he said the seats are from a 2004 which would mean a B5. The B5 seats are actually the same as the S3, apart from the fact that they have 'RS4' enscribed on the leather/cloth bit in the middle.

ill speek to the guy and find out more info and let you guys no the out come cos if they are the same then its pointless.

wheels are going on in a few weeks once ive sorted a new alarm plus cv joint.the wheels are for sale at £250 with good avon zz3 235/25/19.they do need a refurb. ive spoke to lepsons in kent and at a cost of £265 for complet strip down including wheels tyers and fully refitted ballanced ready to go.

any one interested call me as im not on line as much any more

jim