Whats the difference with this A3?

spannah

Reaction score
Looking at this pic makes me wonder what makes it so much different to my 1.8t.

All i can see is that it has been colour coded in terms of the bottom parts of the bumper and has had fogs added to it, although i maybe wrong it may be a S3 bumper.

its lowered, obviously and the wheels are different.

I think its the side skirts, i was looking at mine and thinking if they were the same ones but jus colour coded but i cant work it out.

Are they different skirts as well?

071005.jpg

ahh mark's old car,

car has the euro look, all smoothed out, no audi rings, colour coded and added fog lights

Yup, colour coded, no side bump strips, and he has S3 lower bump strips, plus the front grille is completely different...

Nearly 500 Notes for some sideskirts? Is it just me or is that a bit on the pricey side?

Mind you it looks like a really good kit 1100 in all isnt bad i was going to go for zender but now looking at this....

They do look good though.

Do a search on Markb's A3 though saw it at Audi driver best looking A3 i have seen IMO.

Theres a nice thread on Edition 38 too...

Jason

Damn the side skirts are expensive, ut u do have to pay to look that good. easily one of the nicest and simplest A3s ive seen.

fingermouse said:
it didn`t stay that colour for long ...................

have a search there were a few threads on this car.

It had 3 colour changes, I think I'm the only person on this forum bar himself, that's seen his car in all 4 colours.