Pulling to the left

cybrey

Reaction score
Does anyone elses A3 pull to the left whilst on the motorway ? Basically if I'm driving on the motorway at 70mph.. if I let go of the steering wheel I'm in the next lane before I can count to 5.

I know the obvious , tracking. Just had my car back again and they couldn't find anything wrong to explain the pull to the left. I even got told that all Audis will do it as they're camber sensitive. Funny though the brand new A3 we got for loan whilst ours was in didn't do it.

If people say theres don't do it I'll get the tracking checked independtly and bill Audi if its out.

I dont think any car should pull to the left on the motorway if going in a straight line unless there is a problem. Mine did that a while back and had the 4-wheel allignment done and new tyres and its fine now. I only changed the tyres cos i had different makes on each wheel and it was for my own peace of mind. If you took yours to an Audi dealer I thought they would have been able to correct the problem unless the cars geometry is out to maybe an accident or some hard kerbing?

surely no car should pull this much, if at all. My '99 A3 doesn't and never has.
I'd get it checked independently mate.

mine used to pull quite bad b4 i changed my tyres toEagle F1s ... sine then no problem /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Mine does follow camber quite a lot too - so does exactly same as yours on motorway.
Worse now that have c**p Dunlops on front. Was fine with Michelins!

After it was corrected by the independent garage the car still follows the camber.. but its not as pronounced.