M.P.G what yours at 70mph

Ballcrusher

NO CAT JUST 3" STRAIT THREW
Reaction score
Website
www.incar-forum.com
as above just a bit of fun. driving home tonight thought i would see what my m.p.g was.dont no if im impressed or not as i aint got a clue myself about what it was before i had the car tunned.......lol
17112007103.jpg

youve got me interested now !! lol ill get a photo of mi ne today ! lol
love the video of you at the pod.
that golf didnt do too badly though against you 15 sec 1/4 mile is no mean feat ! 14 sec 1/4 mile is better though ! lol
love the wheels too
nice work mate

cheers
j:hi::thumbsup:

not an audi i know but no mfa on my se to check but my corrado does more mpg at 80 than at 70 on a track of coarse:o.k:

Rob

Lol, im lucky to break a real world 35 mpg in my little shed - shoulda bought an S3 for economy haha

Ballcrusher said:
as above just a bit of fun. driving home tonight thought i would see what my m.p.g was.dont no if im impressed or not as i aint got a clue myself about what it was before i had the car tunned.......lol
17112007103.jpg

Guess that's not bad with a bent wing. :moa:

cheers jojo for your support.......lol

the air bag light is on due to a plug under drivers seet is ****** and every time i clear the code as soon as some one moves the seet its back on...?

Ballcrusher said:
cheers jojo for your support.......lol

the air bag light is on due to a plug under drivers seet is ****** and every time i clear the code as soon as some one moves the seet its back on...?

No probs buddy :salute: , with the airbag light, try spraying some WD40 onto the connectors before you plug them up and reset the light, usually helps... :icon_thumright:

cheers mate will try wen cars back from bodyshop.as for courtesy car they have got me a audi A3 SPORT BACK 20TDI 57 PLATE 170BHP i think