Does this S3 manual look any good?

Fat Tony

Reaction score
Hey everyone, was looking for an S3 haynes manual, and im guessing there isn't one!?!:sorry:
I found this

(please follow the link in the next post below, it says i cant show links until i have posted 2 or more times:no: )
(hello to everyone too by the way:yes: )

I was wondering if it looks useful for DIY on the S3?

Covers detailed job instructions, mechanical and electrical faults, technical modifications, wiring diagrams, service guides, technical bulletins and more.

Thanks for any input, James

Aye Fat Tony.Got alot of Italian relatives on my misses's side and your name made me laugh.

this looks like a good on-line manual, alot more detailed than a haynes

has any bought this yet?

That one linked looks EXACTLY like ELSA with a different window.

Like I reckon it is ELSA.

ELSA is free if you look hard enough.

OK, checked and it is just ELSA.

Its the official workshop software for dealerships so its a good product.

However, they must be doing it on the dodgy like as its certainly not 10GBP new.

So you are paying someone for downloaded software which they got for free. Myself, I'd just download it for free and save the 10 GBP.

Its all on the torrents.

Dave_Bayern said:
OK, checked and it is just ELSA.

Its the official workshop software for dealerships so its a good product.

However, they must be doing it on the dodgy like as its certainly not 10GBP new.

So you are paying someone for downloaded software which they got for free. Myself, I'd just download it for free and save the 10 GBP.

Its all on the torrents.

Thanks for all the info:icon_thumright: Dave, could you point me in the right direction? Torrents??? i keep finding circles of ads that say they have what i want then send me to another 'search results page' with a load of singles ads etc lol, thanks again for your help

Torrent is naughty naughty naughty and yet very useful!
do a search on google and welcome to the world of torrents!
i'm aquiring it right now!:icon_thumright:

sitrials said:
Torrent is naughty naughty naughty and yet very useful!
do a search on google and welcome to the world of torrents!
i'm aquiring it right now!:icon_thumright:

hmmmm, i have got a 15gb file downloading at 1kb a second:sorry: my s3 will be scrapped by the time it finishes! Can you send me a link with a reliable source!? Thanks

a week!!?? would i be saving money on electricity if i got the cd then!!!?:w00t: