JMB RetrofitsBadger5

Thread: Front grills

MOSES

Status

Front grills

Hi ppl

Wanna change my front grill to the S3 grill can i do this or is it diffrent? I have the face lift A3

Or has any one else got some more ideas? Dont really like the badgeless grills soooooooooo might be stuck

1.8t,AUM,Ming blue,Forge TIP,Forge silicone turbo hoses,BMC CDA,Forge 007p,Neuspeed short shift gearlink,powerflow hidden cat back,miltek downpipe,R8 oil cap,HIDs,Custom Code stage 1,de badged,de wipered,FKcoilovers

2. # ADS
    ADS

6th Gear

Status
    You mean the one with the audi rings on it?

It's not a direct fit, im sure you could get it to fit but it'd be a major pain in the ass for something that at the end of the day doesn't look that different.

What about painting the grille surround the same colour as the car, or black? Do a search on here been done on a few S3's, would be the same job on an A3
    *Gone* 1997 A3 1.6 facelift headlights, 16"1.8t Alloys, full rear tints. 110k

You built a time machine.........out of a delorean!?!?!

MOSES

Status
    True never thought of doing painting the surrounds. Iv seen people paint the rings black dunno if i liked that

Mite give that ago

1.8t,AUM,Ming blue,Forge TIP,Forge silicone turbo hoses,BMC CDA,Forge 007p,Neuspeed short shift gearlink,powerflow hidden cat back,miltek downpipe,R8 oil cap,HIDs,Custom Code stage 1,de badged,de wipered,FKcoilovers