........GUTTED......./

Ballcrusher

NO CAT JUST 3" STRAIT THREW
Reaction score
Website
www.incar-forum.com
pulled into a texaco station tonight to pay the dreaded london congestion charge.and some idiot in a nissan almera that i was parked behind decided to pull forward at speed to scare his friend who was walking in front of him then for some crazy reason put it in reverse and floord it smash straight into me :wtf: ..........******* IDIOT even his friends wonderd what he was doing as they wer holding there necks in pain.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, I'm gutted for you too.

What a pillock. I hope you told him what you thought of his silly antics. I guess he was trying to impress his mates. Backfired a little didn't it.

And unfortunately you are the innocent one who has to deal with all this now. I must say that the tone of your post is very calm. I admire that you can take such a situation without loosing your cool.

Hope you get it sorted soon and hopefully the idiot that did it will have to pay for his silliness.

sorry to say i lost it big time but as i rushed out of the car the ****** door wouldnt open as it was stuck by the wing witch was stopping it from opening. but the guy said i looked like a bull whos seen red and said to his mates were ****** he is a big ******. but the asian guy was shitting himself so much i felt sorry for him as he was shaking with fear as he told me its his mums car.so as soon as i get the video ill post it.....lol

Gah, nightmare!

Just hope that he pays out or is actually insured.

I had an incident similar to this about 10 years ago and turns out that he was using his brother's identity and papers then claimed his brother had left the country when in actual fact his brother had never been in the country for 2 years!
So couldn't prove his identity and nothing could be done about it.

Sickener mate hope you get it sorted quickly,I notice that your alloy is badly scuffed, now whether that knob head did that or not, or added only a small part of damage get it sorted on insurance.

what a f****n idiot! thought i had it bad with super glue being tossed on my car, feel for you.

as well as queing for being raped for petrol, you also got your pants pulled down by some brain dead driver!

feel sorry for you palhope you get it sorted

Lee

Wow, that's some damage from a Nissan Almera, he must have been doing some speed before the impact! Hope he was insured, and you get it fixed swiftly.

Gutted for you mate. ~I hope it all gets sorted without any costs to yourself.
Is it on CCTV from the Petrol station?

watched it this morning on cctv and cant get my head round it why the guy put it in reverse and floored it after pulling forward . its all on cctv from the texaco garage aswell as the mcdonolds witched is on the same forcourt.anyway the guys mum rang me and gave me his insurance details again aswell as hers as shes the main driver.car goes in friday and a brand new S-LINE a3 or a4 tdi will be my courtesy car wooohooooo...lol

hahahha. How much of a tool must he feel, being on two cctvs and having to get his mummy to sort it out!

Make sure that you get the best local bodyshop to repair it, also Audi approved if you still have paint warranty.

Stupid twonk should have also be done for dangerous driving, but I guess as it is on a private forecourt that won't happen.

You should have castrated the idiot to make sure he can't breed.

Paul

U should have got ur mates to hold him down while u wheel spin towards him. What a chump, insurance job is such a hassle man, i hope hes paying you out cash for the damages.

By the way u got any pics of ur A3, looks the daddy with them wheels

Ballcrusher said:
12112007098.jpg
****** hell hes done some damage to your bodywork....and your alloy looks about knackered as well how did he manage to do that :eyebrows:

Any chance of getting the CCTV footage posted on here? (sorry if I'm sounding insensitive)

Unlucky mate, as said above, glad he's actually had the balls to take the hit. But getting mummy to sort it out...

:lmfao:

Again, sorry dude :sorry:

spence_star said:
U should have got ur mates to hold him down while u wheel spin towards him. What a chump, insurance job is such a hassle man, i hope hes paying you out cash for the damages.

By the way u got any pics of ur A3, looks the daddy with them wheels

sorry to say if i had a A3 i would love to post some pics but its a S3 sorry dude but ill post a pic anyway

Last edited by a moderator:
Ballcrusher, thats loveley, didnt notice it was an S3 on the previous pic, but thats lovely.

What size rim are they 18s?
Have you lowered it too?

Its in his sig mate (19 rs6" with 15mill spacers.lowers 25mill Eibach springs)
it is nice its the same wheels mine came with when i bought it

cheers jeffers..

Oh my word. I can't believe people mess about like that in cars, least of all in a filling-station where I think it's safe to say there's plenty more potential for accidents to be nasty!

Hope you get it sorted without fuss!

Rob.