New wheels, Finally fitted!

Jaywoo_A3

Reaction score
Here are my mew wheels that i finally got fitted on friday.
HPIM0578.jpg

Sorry Jojo!:sorry:

They are Porsche replicas (mille miglia's). Its lowered by 35mm, sits just right and doesnt rub.

Looking very good but that is one seriously low car!! :) I doubt my back could take it!! :eek:

Loving those wheels mate, May i ask where you got them from and how much they set you back? Im wanting a new set of wheels soon....

Jason

I bought them second hand then got then refurbed by a place that my dad deals with, I gave £250 for the wheels an £60 plus vat each for the refurb in porsche silver.
Well worth the money though:)

Yeah they are mille miglia's, 8.5x18 et35 all round with 15mm spacers on the rear.

Cant buy them new anymore either, nice find!

Porsche looks without the stupid pcd adapters, works well

Looks REALLY nice.

Much better than those A8 things that remind me of the things you put in shower plugs to stop pubes clogging up your drains.

Yeah, I know i could never meet your superior level jojo.:icon_thumright:
Cheers for the comments guy's, nice to see that must of you like them.
Must admit i was a bit undecided because they looked so different from the rs4's.

It lowered on spax -35mm springs and gaz shortend adjustable dampers, gives a really nice ride not unbearable like coilovers but firmer than standard and it obviously adjustable.

ah wicked.. if you dont mind me asking.. how much did that setup cost??

*also* I was just chatting to a mate of mine who knows of you .. he drives a red pug 207 with various mods..

It cost me about £300 if i remember right,
Do you mean Dave with the 307? yeah top lad!

Yeah 307 is what i meant haha ! yeah dave , hes a good mate from uni.. car's pretty tidy too ! maybe i'll come out with him sometime.. though my a3 isn't quite as good a standard as yours right now :O

Sam-K said:
Yeah 307 is what i meant haha ! yeah dave , hes a good mate from uni.. car's pretty tidy too ! maybe i'll come out with him sometime.. though my a3 isn't quite as good a standard as yours right now :O
Yes mate well me and a couple of other lads in the area do a meet in leicster every first wednesday of the month (tonight) if your interested with Skooldropouts.

jojo said:
Jaywoo, this is where you will start to get PM's about how you managed to source them wheels.
Joy! well the just have to do what did search for them long and hard for 3 years, and then drop on some when i was running low on funds and had gave up?:lmfao: