A3 Mud Flaps

A19quattro

Reaction score
Not very exiting I know but hopefully you will forgive me as it is my first post and I am a relatively new Audi owner, hence the name- referring to me as an Audi dork no slight on the cars intended, in case I upset anyone.
So I have a 2001 A3 with no mudflaps, owner before me didn't know obviously you are supposed to negotiate for thes when you are doing a deal. I priced them from Audi /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif over £50, Eurocarparts /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif over £40, where else should I try?
Thanks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif
Vorshprungdork

i've taken mine off! when i get my coilover suspension, they'd have touched the floor!

i've still got mine, but you're ****** miles away and by the time p&p comes into it, you might as well buy new!

I had a look at VAG parts but no luck. What about yours ultramodz, they can't be that heavy for postage, how much would you want for them if they are no use to you?

I will try calling them, I did get an address for another parts company though vwspares maybe I will try them also, will keep you posted.
Cheers
Vorshprungdork