BIG THANKS TO Ess_Three

nradfo01

Reaction score
I just wanted to say thanks to Ess Three for publishing all his finds on his day testing. Excellent reading. Very tempting on some points. Saved me money on others (ie that crappy heat soak gasket idea), and potentially a bad crash with deadly EBC Greenstuff pads fitted (they should come with a warning or power rating if they aren't for 200bhp+ cars).

I could go into a huge rant about the Greenstuff pads (the friction material came completely off the back plates) but there's little point as we can all vote with our wallets.

Once again....thanks Ess Three!

our private guinea pig /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Yes - big thanks even though I cant afford any of it anyhow!

Just to play devils advocate, do you think some of the handling mods you said were better that others could be only better for your driving style? I appreciate that understeer is understeer regardless, but just wondering if it was better for how you balance a car into a corner and when you brake/accelerate?

With that said I know better than to question your findings and years of experience. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif