Monster MotorsportVolks Autos
    Reverse Gear

Status

NEWBIE HERE! need some help!

just wondered really if anyone can help me with the following bits. I have just bought an S3 and want to know where I can get a Miltek exhaust and fitted near to Guildford in Surrey. Also when I bought the S3 for some reason the Strut brace was never fitted from new!!! It has the mounting points to slide the nuts over but was never fitted with a strut brace. Anyone know one for sale? and another thing. My dash has a really annoying LED problem that I noticed when I bought it and therefore got the car cheap but wondering if there is anything I can do to get it fixed? It has the MPG and everything but faded and blurred?? anyone know what to do?
    Any help with any of this would be VERY appreciated thanks a lot

El

2. # ADS
    ADS

My other car is a MINI!!!!

Status
    the DIS pixels dead is a ******* problem, it can be fixed, but itll cost £200, or apparently it can be done at home, but im unsure how.

as for fitting, your in luck!

theres a place called 'the phirm' 5 minutes from hindhead, they are seriously good with vw/audi stuff, and have amazing customer service.

google 'the phirm' and you will find them.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prawns TFSI Turbo'd 1.8T Track Car

But I know nothing so ignore me.