Interesting Danish Audi

Dave_Bayern

Slipping at 3.5Krpm
Reaction score
In Denmark right now and this is in the car park.

dkaudi1oj8.jpg

dkaudi2sz3.jpg

It has an S3 style rear bumper, but the rubber looking bit is plastic body coloured, it has the standard post facelift A3 front (sorry no pics) and completely standard A3 interior.

It also has steels and they are standard fitment, not the winter tyres.

It also seems to have some kind of side skirts.

Its Interesting as the person that owns it insists its a completely standard Danish model.

Shes hot too.....

Come on now dave, there's no pic there lol

It does have a dual exit pipe though, and I'm pretty sure Zender was a factory option, or was it another brand? (projzectwo)

Colour match is perfect when actually looking at the car in real life.

Strange, maybe different Audi's (i.e uk, germany etc etc) use different manufacturers for their 'factory' bodykits.

Would be surprised at it being fitted to a car with steel wheels tho, i assume it's a 1.6 se or something?

Nope, its a 1.8T, but steel wheels are commonplace in a country where there is snow for 50% of the year.

Is it a standard exhaust? Easy to reweld some tips. Tho I don't expect you to go crawling under the car, she might think you a tad weird :)

Projektszzzwooo (or however you spell it) is indeed the kit audi fitted as an option.

Anyways, stop talking cars and ask her our for a drink :)

Lol, Danish, 32, D Cups and 5" 9.

I have a better one at home though. Like a whole point on the scale higher so not that bothered.

32?????? really - looks older lol(dont be telling her that obviously)

You're all old men! lol

i like a nice danish with my coffee in the morning, and that one looks very tasty!!
:eyebrows:

****** the car, it looks mismatched at best. Hows about more of the tasty brunette! :icon_thumright:

LOL,that last post had me in stiches,where the hell do people find these pictures,is that from some kind of religeous war site or something.

One of my neighbours is just back from Denmark and is convinced that all the 'ugly ones' must be locked up :hubbahubba:

We will be looking at any import tax, I guess shipping should be reasonable!