Anyone used/rate Midland VW? Booked in for thursday?

boicey

Reaction score
Hi, just wondered if anyone had anything both both good or bad to say about Midland VW? My A3 1.8 20v is booked in for Thursday Morning for a Timing belt, tensioners and water pump. Rang Wolverhampton Audi Main stealers and they quoted £550 inc V.a.t. Midland V.W £260! Autotechnic £290 plus v.a.t.

Obviously i went with Mids V.W. as they`re closer, cheaper, and the lady on the phone was on the ball when i asked if the replacement pump had the metal blades.

So, has anyone used them? Any comments before i depart thursday morning in my pride and joy would be most welcome. Many thanks.

I had my cambelt done there earlier this year and have no complaints at all. Mine is due an oil change and I will be going back there.

Have used them for the last 2 years for everything with my S3 and I'd definitely recommend them. The lady on the phone is Jody's mum. Jo has had 2 S3s in the past and now a juicy RS4.

You're in safe hands.

Just to add I booked my wifes A2 in to Midland VW today to have a wheel bearing done on thursday.

Just a quick update for anyone who might be interested. Car back from Midland VW. New timing belt, tensioners and water pump. Very impressed with their service. Quick, professional and good value too. Had a quick chat with the owner, Jody. An RS4 driver, thoroughly nice guy and an authority on anythin VAG. Will most definately be returning for any jobs i cant do myself. Highly recommended. Thanks again to those that pointed me in their direction.