S3 Wanted!!!

Nilz

Defo worth the wait :)
Reaction score
Hi guys

I know you will probably say look in the classifieds, but I have and cant find anything....

So if anyone is selling or knows of someone selling a Facelift S3 with as low mileage as possible, possibly in a light colour, can you please let me know, I would like to PX my A4 1.8t sport, V reg, 99.5 Facelift model (Silver).

Thanks in advance.

Nilz :)

Ed is looking to sell his S3, but its pre-facelift & 360bhp!! :)

On a good note he bearly uses the car and has super low mileage for its age, if I remember correctly.

Good luck

Dave Bayern might swap you his S3 for an A3. He's always banging on about wanting an A3 to make super quick. Send him a PM.

thanks james! yea am looking to sell it if your interested please pm me for details, it's x reg and 50000 miles on the clock!

lol, i really didnt didnt want yellow untill i saw mine fell in love with it! looks alot better in the flesh!

Aky, i have an A4, not an A3.....

Jojo, i got to agree, nothing against the yellow ones, I like them, but the mrs just wouldnt be seen dead in one!!!

And as she is my designated driver when drinking, i think i have to keep her happy on this one....

Have you seen the yellow one in Solihull driving about, its B8 ***, seems very clean.

nilz18t said:
Have you seen the yellow one in Solihull driving about, its B8 ***, seems very clean.

Yup, see that one quite often, there's 2 more Imola Yellow ones locally, Y69*** and an X reg with window tints and RS6 rims.

I too would love a yellow S3 one day, but the missus had straight out said she would NEVER go in it. So ill settle for noggy blue or red i think.

I am also not allowed to ever pick her up in the mini from her house, as she says its simply to embarassing to be linked to the car!

Ed, how much are you looking at getting for the car? I'm aware of all the mods that you have done.

I would like a Noggy Blue or Silver one, i think they are probably the best colours, I have seen a couple in the RS4 Grey if you know what i mean and also an "arctic blue" is there such a colour????

nilz18t said:
I would like a Noggy Blue or Silver one, i think they are probably the best colours, I have seen a couple in the RS4 Grey if you know what i mean and also an "arctic blue" is there such a colour????

Avus Grey, there's one in the classifieds with 19k miles going for £15k, the Artic Blue one you are on about is based in Mosely, think he has sold it recently on Pistonheads. Big brother is watching you! :sly:

Ive seen the Avus one, that does look nice, and yep u rite about the one in moseley, but wasnt too sure about it for some reason....Its still on Pistonheads, but not sure if its sold or not.

i really didn't like yellow either tho, Ive seen other s3's in yellow and still dont like them! But when i saw mine with the tints and wheels + matching interior honestly looks so good! i dont like mine when i see pics of it, but honestly see it in the flesh!
Not sure how much really as it is with out the alarm and stereo, (put back to factory) i would probably want £13000 also because its so mint, and low mileage! either that or i can take bits off like brakes, front mount, haldex controller etc then ask about £11000 for it?!

I'd say you're being far too optimistic edward, you're not going to get anywhere near those prices even if you return it back to standard.

sorry i meant £13000 as it is with out alarm stereo, or £11000 with the big turbo still just without some of the other bits!

Prices vary hugely on S3s as i have seen recently that you can get decent examples from anywhere between 8k and 13k.....