rear bumber respray cost?

Audiman99

Reaction score
Hi, just wondering how much it would cost roughly to get my rear bumber resprayed on the s3, also how much are the bumper insets from audi?

Thanks

Allan

cost me £40 for my S4 in Noggy blue, best bet though is to go outside with the three-dimensional people and ask a painter, prices can vary wildly from shop to shop and job to job, only way to get an accurate price is to go out and ask a few firms

£340 to do one on a Ming Blue S3 at Stockport Audi. They also did a ***** job (had to go back twice). Thankfully I wasn't paying.

wow cant be paying that!!! The paint work is all cracked like a spiderweb effect where some1 must have hit my back bumper. Theres no scurfs or dents just the web effect. You can only notice it if you look closely.

So my best bet is to shop around, have a week off week soon better use the time wisely.

thanks guys.

I would say around £100 is about right , thats what i was quoted. but then again prices are probably different in different places too.

Sorry to hi-jack but the man asked about the insert for the rear bumper.... Does anyone know the cost of one of these. Mines in a bit of a mess. Weird coz the bumper has hardly a mark on it

iirc eurocarparts can get a hold of it, its in the region of £60

paint and materials etc will be £30 alone so anything less than £100 and you should shake his hand off!

can you remove those grey bumper strips without taking the rear bumper off? just wondered.....

Technically you can but it'd be a major pain in the *** unless you have a ramp and alot of patience

IIRC my rear bumper in Noggy Blue 3 years ago was ..................£450:wtf: from an audi approved

garage of which they scuffed all 4 wheels for my troubles, luckily i wasn't paying

but i'd also got two quotes for £150 from other garages but as mentioned i wasn't paying so i didn't care